Your best guide for refrigerators
Every year more and more new model refrigerators are available in the market with hi-tech features. Just love to go window shopping and it is a great experience viewing all these sophisticated refrigerators.
Like any other product, selecting a refrigerator is overwhelming. But you need to make a good decision to avoid future consequences. Just follow few guidelines and this would help you to take a good decision in buying a refrigerator of your choice.
- Power consumption - Refrigerator consume a lot of power and energy efficiency star is the foremost feature that you have to check out. You are not going to buy a refrigerator often, as they are pricey and so you have to be very careful in making a good choice.
- Capacity - More capacity means more power consumption. For individual houses and apartments, it is advisable to purchase smaller refrigerators, unless there are more family members. Besides, large refrigerators consume a lot of space and the cleaning task would be time consuming.
- Warranty period - Ensure that you get the maximum warranty period and that depends on each brand. Spare parts for refrigerators are expensive and on buying certain brands, you get extended warranty period.
- Purchase - The best time to purchase is when you come across an advertisement regarding offers and discounts for refrigerator during holiday season. In some cases, they even provide exchange offers for your old refrigerator.
- Design, colour and style - I know this is what most of us keep eyeing and fall in love for. They are very well important, but this should be the last preference. You would have heard an old phrase 'all that glitters is not gold'.
Joined:Nov 12, 2010
I'm an Entrepreneur who have a clear vision about what I want exactly in life.
All results displayed are sponsored by merchants or affiliates
Copyright © 2000-2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.