Apple iPhone 4 VS Apple iPod 4G
If you are wondering which one of these you should be buying, i-phone 4 or Apple's
4th generation ipod touch, then this should help you decide which is the one for you.
- The iPhone 4 is the latest phone from Apple, available in both black and white.
- the iPod 4G is the latest ipod touch from Apple, available in silver.
- They both come in a wide range or memory.
The iPhone 4 in my opinion is one of the best smart phones in the market right now.
Its got everything you can ask for, a camera for pictures and videos, iPod for all your music and a whole range of apps to choose from!
here are just a few of its features:
- Retina display - making it clearer than all the other previous iPhones,
- Facetime - allowing you to make crisp video calls to anyone, anywhere in the world, with an iPhone 4 or iPod touch (4G only) over wifi for FREE.
- 5 meg camera (LED flash) - you no longer need to carry your bulky camera pouch around with you.
- Multitasking - allowing you to minimise apps, allowing you to switch between them quickly.
- App store - allowing you to download from a wide variety of apps.
iPod Touch 4G
The iPod touch is the slimmest so far with a lot more available than on its predesessors.
It's by far the best out there at the moment.
These are just a few of its features the previous ipods didn't have :
- its slimmer
- retina display - like the iphone 4 this ipod also has very clear resolution
- multitasking - allowing you to switch between apps effortlessly!
- facetime - you can facetime anyone anywhere with an ipod touch 4G/ and iphone 4 and now with anyone on ipad 2!! (over wifi connection)
- camera - unlike the ipods before this one comes with not only one but 2 cameras! one at the back and one at the front so you can use them to shoot videos or to facetime!
- HD video recording - now you can record clear HD quality videos from your ipod!
Overall the two are very similar. the main difference (other than the shape) is that of course the iphone is a PHONE and allows you to make phone calls and allows you to connect to the internet with 3G.
to make phone calls or access the internet you pay a monthly charge (PAYG/ contract).
However the iPod is just as clear and fast but does not allow phone calls (other than skype etc) and does not have 3G so you need wifi to connect to the internet.
So anywhere you go- you need someone's wifi details to surf the net.
However all your non-internet games and other apps are still available to use anywhere. Wifi or not!
There is no monthly bills or contract or pay as you go with an iPod.
One payment when you buy- and off you go!!!!
All results displayed are sponsored by merchants or affiliates
Copyright © 2000-2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.