Marks & Spencers Coats | Buy Marks & Spencers Sweaters Online

Marks and Spencer

For anyone living in and around the United Kingdom, you have most likely seen a Marks and Spencers store somewhere near you. Additional Marks and Spencers (or just simply M&S) has over 2,000 facilities around the world. The company sells just about anything you could imaging, from lingerie to men's business suits, marks and spencer sweaters and even electronics.

About Marks and Spencer

M&S is really a one stop shop for just about everything and everything you could possibly need. Of course, if you are new to the department store chain there is some interesting facts you need to know. For starters, if you are from outside the UK it may surprise you that Marks and Spencers is the number one retail provider of woman's clothing and lingerie in the entire country. This is primarily how the company pushed its foot in the door of the cutthroat business of clothing department stores, and since its debut the company has been attempting to build into its brand with an ever growing men's line-up of clothing. Due to its recent push and desire to expand into more than just a clothing store, M&S actually now make only 49 percent of their profits from clothing. The other 51 percent...

more...

M&S is really a one stop shop for just about everything and everything you could possibly need. Of course, if you are new to the department store chain there is some interesting facts you need to know. For starters, if you are from outside the UK it may surprise you that Marks and Spencers is the number one retail provider of woman's clothing and lingerie in the entire country. This is primarily how the company pushed its foot in the door of the cutthroat business of clothing department stores, and since its debut the company has been attempting to build into its brand with an ever growing men's line-up of clothing. Due to its recent push and desire to expand into more than just a clothing store, M&S actually now make only 49 percent of their profits from clothing. The other 51 percent is obtained through food sales in the store. Marks and Spencers wanted to become a complete shopping store, allowing you to perform all your daily shopping needs, without driving across town to a different location. This way, you are able to purchase groceries for the week all the while picking out an exciting dress or suit for the upcoming weekend, or even a television for the big game coming up. M&S has primarily focused on the UK market since its inception. However, recently the company has begun the expansion process and, as of 2011, has nearly 350 stores in 41 different countries. These different stores are placed in primary markets the company feels it is best able to break into. This means countries that aren't overly saturated with department stores and other facilities already (sorry United States, this means you). Eastern European countries and other locations that have a desire for fashion and shopping are the desired locations, as many individuals in these countries have available money to go shopping on a weekly basis from a large department and grocery store. This also includes many developing nations that are trying to push their way into the limelight with many new shopping opportunities. So search for the latest M&S products on Shopping.com today!

Copyright © 2000-2017 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

http://img.shoppingshadow.com/jfe/JavaFrontEnd-r.2017.sprint8.favicon-30462
http://img.shoppingshadow.com/jfe/JavaFrontEnd-r.2017.sprint8.favicon-30462